How to procure working permit in India for an illegal entrant

Name should not be empty

Process Flow:

Approach Foreigners Registration Officer(FRO) (Superintendent of Police of the district) and apply for residence permit.  


For this purpose, submit certificate of registration and PAN card along with application to FRO.  


One can obtain certificate of Registration from concerned FRO within 14 days of ones arrival in India.  


Residence permit will enable him/her to work legally in India. 

What's your reaction?
Helpful - 0
Not helpful - 0
Need more detail - 0
Name should not be empty