• Bribe Fighter
  • 5 years ago

Reporting a case of corruption/bribe

Reported on September 22, 2015 from Nagpur , Maharashtra  ι Report #65369

Dear Sir,

I wish to report a case of bribery. My father's village Patwari is asking for a bribe to do the work related to division of property (land). He is asking for a bribe of 25-30K to do this job. I am not sure who is the right person to contact, but i will appreciate if you could help by pointing me in the right direction.
Name: Jambhule
Date: November 2014
Designation: Patwari
Address: Savargaon Patwari (Talathi)
Cell#: 942 180 6612
The village name is Savargaon
Taluka Name : Narkhed
District : Nagpur
State : Maharashtra
Region : Vidarbha
Division : Nagpur
Time zone: IST (UTC+5:30)
Elevation / Altitude: 411 meters. Above Seal level
Telephone Code / Std Code:07105
Pin Code : 441306
Post Office Name : Sawargaon
It has been since November 2014 my father reached him for this work, but its taking him quite long to even start the process. When my father insisted, he asked for money to get work done. When my father inquired why he needed money for this work he said that his superior officers want money.

Please help. I wish to report this case of corruption and bribery.

Satish Khode

What is your reaction after reading this report?
comments powered by Disqus